Welcome to the website of Tangier City Port Authority Management Company.
If you disagree with any of these terms and conditions, please close this browser window.
- The content of the pages on this website is provided for your general information and for the purposes of its use.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that all products, services or information available on this website meet your specific needs.
- We do not warrant that the information provided is, at all times, complete, accurate and up-to-date. It is the responsibility of the user of this website to obtain confirmation by other means, including contacting us directly for further information. We reserve the right to modify or correct the content of the website as well as the present terms and conditions at any time.
- Reproduction of information, videos, photos or graphics is strictly prohibited, except in accordance with copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or constitute a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The existence of such links to another website does not constitute a validation of this website or its contents. We have no responsibility for the content of these linked websites.
- It is your responsibility to take the necessary precautions to ensure that the selected website is not infested with viruses or other destructive parasites.
- Under no circumstances and in general, we may not be held liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Website or other websites linked to it.
- In general, we cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of this website or other websites linked to it.
- We reserve the right to interrupt, temporarily suspend or modify, without prior notice, the access to all or part of the Website, for maintenance purposes, or any other reason. Such interruption providing no grounds for any obligation or compensation.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from such use of the website is subject to the Moroccan laws in force.